Wednesday 5 November 2014

Veg patch stage 3

Hello again.
I have come to realised I've become a little obsessed with my Little Wonky Lottie...
My hubs has informed me that my nose is permanently planted (pun intended) in my tablet, watching videos of other growers or blogs of allotment-ers.

I think he is right...a bit.....but i want to fill my head with as much knowledge as possible!

I have spent the last two days digging out both veg patches and covering them with bin sacks so the weeds don't grow and then I can put compost on them next year to start growing.
Well, that's the plan!


I will seeks some more advice about what, if anything, to do next.

On the flower front, I have spied some more treats coming up over between the Willow tree and the Bamboo...


There is also a small Forget-Me-Not that managed to photo bomb the pic here in the bottom left. Apologies.
Thank God I put labeled stakes in the ground when I planted my bulbs!

I've also spied these...

There are three in total come up...not sure what they are yet, but they are from this bulb pack...


So I'm guessing either the Crocus's or the Scilla...time will tell!
The majority of thus large pack were planted in the same area (to the left of the garden). Its more shaded over there, but still gets the sun later in the day.

It feels great to know that, if all goes well, our garden will look beautiful come summer and it will all be down to a bit of hard work and a lot of love!



No comments:

Post a Comment