Monday 1 December 2014

In the Green House

Happy December!

I went to catch up on some things in the Greenhouse yesterday....


Plenty growing!
The Busy Lizzie has now been potted on as it was starting to look a little limp in its shallow pot.
So we have: Crocosmia, Forget Me Nots, a Hyacinth and one mystery plant...?!? I have also sorted out the other side ready for veg growing, and cant wait to get some seeds going next year!


I also decided to bite the bullet and sort out my long forsaken bird feeder...


Yes, I know, disgusting! No wonder it never had any visitors!
So the purple, mouldy feeder had to be binned and the rest was given a very thorough wash...


I kid you not, within FIVE minutes, it was swamped by greedy Starlings, TWO Bluetits and my ever faithful Mr Robin!

Now, forgive these pictures as I only had my camera phone handy and I had to really zoom in....


I was so happy watching them!!
Note to self...KEEP IT CLEAN AND TOPPED UP!


No comments:

Post a Comment